Saturday Store To Door had its annual volunteer appreciation event at Como Park! Mother nature was very accomodating providing us with 77 degree weather, no rain and a little bit of wind, just as www.weather.com predicted!
At the picnic we accomplished many important things including:
- Consuming 350 pieces of chicken
- Eating 11 melons
- Handing out 30 raffle prizes (including prizes donated from BW3′s, Dunn Bros, Bachman’s, SUPERVALU, Kemps, Schwann’s, and the MN Twins
- Drinking 15 gallons of lemonade
- Blowing up 75 balloons
And most importantly: Thanking 86 volunteers and 55 family/friends for their support of Store To Door!
- We thanked our major sponsors Cub Foods and Xcel Energy for their generosity
- Helpers at the event included (thank you!) Store To Door staff, Peg Bossert (photography), Kitty (Music and PA), and the SVTC volunteer group
- Chuck Zimmerman our board president, and Mary Jo Schifsky, our Executive Director thanked volunteers
Can’t wait until next year!