There is no other organization that does so much for older people – with great efficiency and caring, and without demanding anything in return from us. Lois P., 2012 client
Store To Door depends on the financial generosity of individual donors. We welcome all levels of donations, whether it’s a one-time gift, a monthly donation or a gift in honor of another person or important occasion. If you have an idea of how you’d like to help that we don’t mention below, please contact Mary Jo at 651 642 1892 to share it with her.
- You can send a check to:
Store To Door
1935 West County Road B2, Suite #250
Roseville, MN 55113
- You can give online via PAYPAL (using either a credit card OR a Paypal account). Simply click the donate button below to do so now:
- Give a gift In Honor Of or In Memory Of another person or of an occasion or event. An acknowledgment letter with your personal message will be sent to the honoree or family member. Create Honorarium.
- Become a regular monthly donor. Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) makes it easy to give a modest monthly sum via your checking or savings account. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651-642-1892 x122.
- Matching funds. The value of your gift can be doubled when you use employer matching funds. Please check with your employer about its matching gift policy and then note it when you give. We’ll take care of the rest.
- Review our list of supporters. Store To Door has a stable base of support, with approximately 25% of our funding coming from each of the following: (a) government funding, (b) foundations and corporations, (c) individual donations and (d) earned income. For a list of our supporters from 2011-12, review our annual report.